Bhagavad Gita – A Dialogue Of Wisdom
The Bhagavad Gita is one of the most famous Hindu scriptures. It is a part of the great Hindu epic Mahabharata and is revered by most Hindus. The Bhagavad Gita teaches us various important principles that relate to work, life, religion, philosophy and spirituality.
Here Are Some Amazing Facts About The Bhagavad Gita
1. The Bhagavad Gita is the most important collection of verses in the Mahabharata.
2. It is an epic dialogue between Pandava Prince Arjuna and his charioteer, Lord Krishna.
3. The Gita is a series of sermons that Lord Krishna passes on to Arjuna in order to make him understand the meanings of war and life.
4. Hindus all over the world are familiar with the Bhagavad Gita and we have all heard about its greatness from our earlier generations.
5. A lot can be learned from this holy book that we can apply in our modern lives.
6. The Gita teaches us that in order to gain mental peace and tranquility one must try to discard their desires.
7. It also teaches us that the fear of death is useless as death is just the passing of the soul from the material world to the spirit realm.
8. Work is of utmost importance and one must work with dedication without always worrying about results.
9. It also tells us that God is always with us and around us no matter what we’re doing.
10. Ill feelings towards other living beings is the cause of man’s inner destruction. It must be avoided.
Seek Lord Krishna’s Blessings HERE