The Vishnu Sahasranama is a mantra which consists of the 1000 auspicious names of Lord Vishnu, the supreme almighty. It is a mantra which has been mentioned several times in the pages of Hindu mythology, and has retained its greatness even to this day. Let us have a look at the prime benefits of chanting the Vishnu Sahasranama –
Amazing Benefits Of The Vishnu Sahasranama
1. Lord Vishnu is the supreme deity of the universe and all other Gods originate from him. The 1000 different names of Lord Vishnu have great power if chanted with a pure heart.
2. Those who chant this mantra regularly are blessed by great luck and good fortune, which helps them achieve their goals in life; professional or personal.
3. Reciting this mantra also helps relax one’s thoughts and reduce worries. This peace of mind gained from this mantra can help one channel their thoughts towards positivity.
4. All obstacles and problems are removed from the lives of the devotees and they can aspire to be successful.
5. Vishnu Sahasranama creates a protective kavach around the chanter’s body and mind. This protects them from the evil intentions of enemies.
6. The Vishnu Sahasranama can help us absolve our sins; both from this life and the past ones. We are then transformed into enlightened, virtuous beings who are devoted to God and righteousness.
7. The ultimate benefit of chanting the Vishnu Sahasranama is that it moves a devotee closer to the possibility of gaining salvation or Moksha in the afterlife.
Check Out This Amazing Video Chant Of The Vishnu Sahasranama –